Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6 ~ It's a Kateri face!

This is my itty bitty <3 I have been Kateri's nanny since she was 4 months old.  Today she is almost 16 months old and she has gotten so big! 




I look at her and I think of how tiny and wonderful and just plain perfect her little life is and I can't help but love her!



She just went on vacation for two weeks with her mom and she came back with some pretty awesome face making skills :)



Suzanne and I were trying to get her to make her fish lips face and got every other face she can make instead lol




Suzanne:  "No Kateri, make this face *makes fish lips*
Kateri:  "Wait you mean this wasn't the face you wanted?"



Her mom is teaching her some sign language symbols, this is her making the sign for when she wants something to eat or drink!  And yes, there is a face that goes with that too!



This is that face!

1 comment: