Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 28 ~ "The sweetest place on Earth!"

Hershey Park! Today was Nate's company summer picnic and we got an all expenses paid day!

And what do I find the best part of the entire day spent there???


This goose!  I can't say I've ever seen a goose dive before... but this one was so hilarious! He stayed that way for many seconds and waddled his little feet to turn himself around!  The things that I find amusing astound me sometimes! I watched him do it for ages and laughed like a child every time!

Ok and I found this to be wonderful too...


Kisses are my favorite part of the Chocolate World tour :)

And last but not least...



Why I let myself cave and buy them, I will never know.... but I am now the proud parent of two creepy little Hermit crabs... hey I did say I heart them right?  On the two hour trip home, they were ever so thoughtfully named Shelby and Sylvia!  Sylvia has a green and silver shell and Shelby has a yellow one... for now, that is, Shelby is already checking out the extra shell we got her! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! And I love hermit crabs!!! I used to have two of them but my room got really cold when I was at school one day and they died :( But I am hoping to get more in the future! lol. Right now Alex wont let me!

    ReplyDelete