Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 19 ~ Outward signs....

... of inward promises <3 The following are not only my favorite, and essentially the only, pieces of jewelry I wear... but they also signify the love I have for my best friends!

My engagement and wedding rings, I wear them both always, one is no longer complete without the other! Enough said <3



The necklaces that my sister and I have the same of... the heart one says "Big Sis" and she has "Little Sis"  Somehow, we manage to wear them at the same time, unplanned, quite often!  This picture frame has been used for years solely for a picture of me and her, because she is my best friend and I keep our necklaces on it when I'm not wearing them :)

And last but not least...



The Mobius Loop that says "I love you, I love you more"  Nate gave it to me and his parents gave us the statue!

No comments:

Post a Comment