Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25 ~ Back in the day...

Though I can't say I remember which day... you used to be able to buy these in the store :)

Otter Pops!!!  My brother's girlfriend made her facebook status that she wanted to find them and an instant memory flood came in!  My mom saw the status, and just a few short days later we had found them and ordered a whole box!

I swear they are the most huge popsicles ever!  I had a red one tonight and it took me like a half hour to eat it!  Man I can't evenimagine what it must have been like when I was little... my mom says she seems to remember cutting them in half because they were so big!  So worth spending random money on :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I loved Otter Pops when I was a kid. Now I will have to track some down for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very worth tracking down if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved otter pops back in the day too!

    ReplyDelete