Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 112 ~ The force that drives you to Exceed....

At Chuck E. Cheese no less :)  When I was in my late teens, before college kicked in and lives got busy, Lyndsay and I used to spend our summer days at Chuck E. Cheese playing Exceed (like DDR for those who haven't heard of it)  We were really good and I'm not kidding that we spent whole days there, often from around open ish to close!  Well today, I found myself back there, and yes, I'm 23 years old!  Our stamina isn't what it used to be, but it felt so good to do this again... and we're still just as good!  We followed a few hours of this up with Zumba and Yoga at her house!!!  I'm so dead tired, but extrememly happy!


These are two different versions of the collages we had made for playing cards a few years ago that flash back over some of our friendship :)



   

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, the good old days! Boy do those pictures bring back memories; Fun times!

    ReplyDelete