Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 100 ~ And All Caught Up!!!

All caught up on my pictures, mostly all caught up on my sleep... or at least I feel mostly just as tired as I did before... almost everything is unpacked and I am working on getting out of Florida mode!  I miss it there, especially the palm trees!  I was back to babysitting yesterday and work today... we had half time for Raven's Sunday yesterday at my family's where all souveniers were distributed, and we have pet the kitties to death after they have made it clear they don't need us anymore since we left them all alone (with being fed by my family of course!).  So I got to thinking that after seeing the Bubba Gump Shrimp place twice down there and after being at Kennedy Space Center... that all I wanted to do was watch Forrest Gump and Appolo 13!  My family had both those movies on VHS and only after grabbing them did I realize they both have Tom Hanks in them... I love those coincidences, they make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment