Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 199 ~ "Let's Open Our Eyes, to a Brand New Day" Valentine's Day, February 14th!

That line in my title is from the theme song to the show Lie To Me and I absolutely love it, the whole song is so inspiring to looking at life in a whole new way.  I've been waiting for an excuse to use it as a blog post title.... and today, was not only Valentine's day, but a beautiful day outside and it was the kind of day that makes you open your eyes and see life brand new!  Suzanne and I babysat for the Pontzer family and we went to the park which was a great walk and lots of fun!  Then I had handbell practice and when I came home Nate had flowers and a cake waiting for me!  We were pretty tired though so we saved the cake for later!

Lucy, Suzanne, Gianna, and Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment