Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 208 (Wednesday February 23rd) ~ On the road again...

Today was just the boring long drive back down to Florida!  It was so much easier the second time around!


So I'm driving and of course 95 is just one semi truck after another, but for about 45 minutes I had been noticing this one up ahead in particular.  I couldn't really see it too well but all I noted was that it had an unusual amount of color for a semi!  Eventually I got close enough to see what it was and it turned out it was Brad Paisley's tour truck!  I nearly scared Nate to death waking him up to take a picture for me! :)  Life is random and good when these things happen!




We stayed in the same hotel as we did in November, for a better price too!  I always take my troll with me on long trips, but this was bumbee (as Kateri calls it) and Perry's first vacation :)


No comments:

Post a Comment