Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 211 (Saturday Febraury 26th) ~ St.Pete's Beach

Last time we were here in Florida we went to Daytona beach.... we decided since it was Bike Week that it might be a little busy there!  So we found St. Pete's Beach in St. Petersburg.  Ok so our beaches here in Maryland have a lot of rocks, Daytona is all sand, here is all....

 Shells!!!!  All the sand is covered in them, and at the water line all your walking on is this!  They were gorgeous though!  And most of them had perfect little holes in them so I colected a bunch to bring back and make necklaces out of to give to my friends and sister!

We spent a few hours on the beach until we were hungry and hot and decided to go, until then I was reading this book and trying to hold it up, I realized the sky was amazingly blue!  I was determined to finish that book too, and I did :) Beaches make me happy!


After we left the beach, we went to see a movie as we always do on our trips.... we saw I am Number 4... it was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment