Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 210 (Friday Febraury 25th) ~ Magical Memories

My mom had extra park hopper passes from when we went to Disney when I was 16... and they don't expire, so we decided to do a day there since Nate had never been and he showed me Universal Studios last time we were here!  We hit Magic Kingdom, did lunch at Epcot, and ended with Hollywood Studios (formerly known as MGM) I think the pictures will be mostly self explanitory and since I'm still a little shook up from talking about the launch I will let them speak for themselves unless otherwise needed lol




 Can't go to Disney World without riding this!  Surprisingly it was only a 5 minute wait, I guess we got there early enough!


Monorail to Epcot!


Our Japanese lunch :)



This was our "ticket" for Mission space :)

I love the movie Apollo 13 and he plays Ken Maddingly in it so I had to take a picture of our flight trainer!



Honey I Shrunk the Kids

Walt Disney's school desk!

Still didn't get to see this!  So for the second time in a row, I just took a picture instead, maybe next time lol




No comments:

Post a Comment