Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 153 ~ Time may change me, but you can't change time...

Here we are! Last day of 2010! I realized this year changes a lot in my life and the lives of the people I know. So much has changed and will be changing! I celebrated the new year with my longest standing friendship with Lyndsay as I usually do every year, and what a friendship it has been!  On the 12th of January, she leaves for Navy bootcamp and though that obviously doesn't mean she's gone forever, the scenes of my life change once more as my only friend left from my highschool and even younger days ventures off into the exciting unknown!  In preparation for her leaving, I have made sure to learn as much about knitting from her as I can and even made it to finishing a project before the start of 2011 :)  We made it through to the end of Season 4 of Stargate Atlantis and only have one season left to attempt to fit in before she leaves! 

Finished knitting project :) 

Playing Canasta at the new years party... it's what we do :)

Lyndsay, me, and Lyndsay's college roommate Lauren!

My husband... looking very handsome and laughing at me because I said he looked handsome and tried to take his picture :)



The ball drop :)
Goodbye 2010... and thank you for all you've given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment