Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 154 ~ The start of an Age (1-1-11!!!)

As the last day of the old year passed along, I couldn't help but get some of the lyric's to one of Taylor Swift's newest songs stuck in my head.  Though her song "Long Live" may be about her time as a super star and all it took to get there, it also speaks to me as I live life and all it's taken to get where I am and what it will take to get where we're going.  "Long Live the walls we crashed though I had the time of my life... with you!" and "Long, long live all the mountains we moved, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"  It all pretty much sums up how I feel about this picture right here...

I've been friends with Lyndsay probably since I was 11 of my own doing, and since long before that of our parents doing!  All the new year's we've celebrated together, we always get a picture before the night is over to be the first picture of the new year!  As I stated in my previous post, she's leaving for the Navy on the 12th and after bootcamp, a year and a half at the Linguistics school in California.  Who knows where she'll be for the next new year's celebration!  We've been through many a great life adventures together and I wish her all the best in her next one!

These are some of our other New Year's pictures :)

2010


2008



2007



2006

No comments:

Post a Comment