Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 55 ~ The new Mr. & Mrs :)



<3 Joe and Lauren Bathgate <3

My college roommate, Lauren, got married this evening!  It was a lovely ceremony at Swan Harbor Farm and the reception was a lot of fun!  I got to see my advisor from school who was also Lauren's advisor and our other roommate, Nicole, and her husband were also there!  Beautiful night!



This is all of us... Lauern and Joe, then Nate and myself on the left and Kenn and Nicole on the right :)

Now all four of us... Lauren, Nicole, myself and Giselle (our other roommate who now lives in North Carolina and her husband Dan is overseas!) are all married... so grown up!  Can't believe it's been three years since we all lived together!  Good memories and another great one made here tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment