Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 53 ~ Last day of summer...

Can't believe how fast it all went by...bring on the pretty leaves!  And a beautiful moon to close out another season!


We won't see this exact moon for another 20 years!  It's a full moon, harvest red and on the exact day of the summer equinox!  This picture was actually taken just before sunset but taken any other way but like this, it didn't show the amazing harvest red color!  It makes me happy I got to see it and capture it!



This is what the sky actually looked like to me when I took the picture... but you can't exactly see the detail of the moon the way you can in the other... just decided to put them both up, one to portray the moon itself and one to portray the whole scene the way I saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment