Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 231 ~ We like the moon!

'Cause it is close to us!

As close as it's going to be for the next 20 years! It's the brightest of the year and hasn't been this close or bright in 18 years.  It's also known as a Supermoon!  Nate and I went to the park with Charlie, Ricky and Will to look through the telescope at it and we got this picture through the telescope!

"The moon is very useful, everyone..."
And in this case it was very useful because it had me staying up late, which meant I was still awake when Lyndsay texted me from CALIFORNIA!!! She graduated Navy boot camp yesterday and is in Monteray now for linguist school!  If it weren't for the moon I probably would have been asleep and never would have seen the text! Yay for Lyndsay and yay for the moon!

On a side note, I started my official photo blog scrapbook today... paper has beenon sale at AC Moore so I've been buying a bunch and started randomly with my first page made from all the way back on day 130... I forgot how much I missed scrap booking and have even been going back through my old ones, such great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment