Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 224 ~ My first handbell festival....

                                                                      In ten years that is! 


I left Kateri with my mom and sister this afternoon and headed down to Ocean City with Anna and Jamie and their family for day 1 of the handbell festival!  The whole thing was so exciting.... we stayed in Cathy and Tom's time share condo (it's Cathy's brother's really) and it was so much better than when I used to go when I was younger.  There were about 500 people registered, probably at least 30 other choirs!


Our twizzler stash.... rehearsals were long and many and though I absolutely loved every one of them and could have kept going for a couple more days, we had help getting by from our stashes of candy on our stands!


No comments:

Post a Comment