Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 218 ~ There's a Platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table!

Today, March 5th, was Platypus Day :)  In honnor of Perry the Platypus of course, but we recognized the other platypus in our family as well :)  Here are our celebration pictures... and before I let myself convince me I have no life, I consider this to be epicly more of a life than what society considers "having a life" oh but wait, that's right, society's a platypus (a metaphor for whatever's bringing you down) and there's no platypus controlling me!!! ;)


This purple platypus is the opne I got Andrew for Christmas, we almost forgot about him, but just because he isn't Perry, doesn't mean he shouldn't be recognized, he is a platypus after all!

He was smiling on the inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment