Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 87 ~ Let the packing and planning begin!

Today I started making my list for our trip to Florida!  We leave Friday night at midnight, 3 days to go!  First stop on the list... make sure I have pretty things to wear... and in this case new things to wear since it's a big trip in which lots of pictures will be taken :)  That meant a trip to my beloved thrift store was in order!  I need 6 shirts... two of which have already been provided by hand me down clothes from Jamie and Anna (They've been passing down bags of clothes to me and my sister for years now and we go through them together to claim things.)  My trip was successful in that everything I brought home fit (which doesn't always happen sincethere's no dressing room and I just have to guess) and I found two more shirts to add to the collection... here's what I have so far, only have to find two more!  Total cost of new vacation wardrobe thus far: $6

2 comments:

  1. So this may be me because I am in the south and I am thin blooded but you may want to bring a sweater on your trip and some pants! I think we are having a cold front come though this weekend and there are highs in the low 80's and lows in the 60's. Just sayin. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete