Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 85 ~ 1615 Oleander Avenue

My Grandma Julie (my dad's mom) passed away last year right before my wedding... we've always gone down to visit her and my dad's family, which is where we were yesterday in Virginia Beach.  With a four plus hour drive, it was always a relief  to pull into Oleander Avenue and get to see everyone! And as we would pull away after our visit, we would exchange the "I love you" sign in sign language until my Grandmas Julie couldn't see us anymore.  It's a past time I will never forget and now it looks like the house is going to be put up for sale by the end of this year so I wanted a picture of her house.  Seeing as it was a year and a half in between the last time we went down there and this weekend, I wanted to make sure I had a picture memory just in case it's not her house anymore the next time we go to visit the rest of my dad's family!



No comments:

Post a Comment