Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 78 ~ Before, Banished, and Mount Grocery

Before:
Tomorrow, my sister gets her braces off!  After counting down 28 long days now, the day before is finally here and I promised her a before and after slot in my photo blog!




Banished:
I was sorting laundry today and Steve would not stop attacking everything that moved!  As cute as it was, it was also annoying so I told him if he didn't stop then I was going to banish him to the laundry basket since he liked the laundry so much!  He didn't stop...



Mount Grocery:
Steve loves all bread type items... thus everything he could possibly break into in the kitchen now lives on top of the fridge.  Nate was being smart and putting everything up there after we got back from shopping this evening :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment