Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 70 ~ The end of an era...

Tonight was Nate's official... as in he's not even working there one day a week anymore... last day at Food Lion. 


It's where we met five years ago and where we all... myself, him, a bunch of his friends and the friends we have made there along the way... have worked on and off since then only taking leave of absences for school, internships, trying out other things etc. Pretty much everyone we know there has moved on by now or is about to, so we felt as  though it is our time to move on as well! I can't count the number of times I've been there until closing waiting for Nate to get off and so I went to meet him there tonight and it was bittersweet; knowing it was time to go, but also knowing it's the end of a long amazing chapter in our lives. 


I also took a picture of the store all closed up at the end of the night, figuring that it's the last time I will see it quite like this for the reason that I've been here at that time of night all these years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment