Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 286 (Saturday, May 14th) ~ Nearly New

Today was bargain bag day at the Nearly New sale at GBMC hospital.  It's basically like a twice yearly thrift store they set up and proceeds go to the hospital.  My uants and grandmother often work the cash registers and are always raving about it.  We went for bargain bag day which is the last day for the season and you fill $5 paper bags with anything you can fit in there!  I got to see my aunts that I don't see often and we got some really cool stuff, filling two bags for a grand total of only ten bucks!

The blue egg that's sitting on the table was my treasure find.... both Mandy and Veronica (the women I work for) have one and I had really been wanting one but never thought I would find one!


No comments:

Post a Comment