Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 280 ~ Day of Mothers

Today was a bitter sweet Mother's day.  I went over to Nate's mom's house to help her plant some of her summer plants.  It was fun and I learned how to master the topsey turvey!


Then I went over to my mom's house to say happy day of mothers to her, and enter the bitter sweet part.  When I got there Suzanne told me her hamster had passed away.  Penelope Jane was the sweetest hamster ever and she wasn't even very old :/  We will miss her very greatly (we often pronounced her name like canteloupe... pen-e-loupe)  This is a picture I took just last Saturday when we accidentally woke her up by being suddenly loud.  She really loved Suzanne and we loved her!  I went with Suzanne the day she picked her out... so we are sad, but she is with all the other many of our beloved hamsters from over the years!


No comments:

Post a Comment