Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 151 ~ Roses to help ease the thorns....

So I didn't update my pictures yesterday.  I've been pretty relax about when I post them as long as I try to get the post "titled" on the actual day and the picture actually really did come from that day.  Well yesterday attacked me big time.  I had a cold starting this past Friday... it wasn't all that bad, just watery eyes and stuffy nose but I could mostly breathe.  Yesterday, I couldn't breathe through my nose at all which anyone who knows me knows that I hate more than anything.  Then, around noon I got up from doing something at the computer and noticed my back hurt.I didn't really think anything of it until the evening when I could barely straighten or walk easily without being in pain.  It got worse thoughout the night and I was just having a miserable time of it.  So Nate went out to get more dayquil and tissues, and brought me home these :)
The vase their in is really a serving pitcher from a town in Washington state where Nate's extended family lives... it was his mom's present for me for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment